The Possum D-Pos WanderSafeTM Position Monitoring System
This flexible and unrestricted monitoring solution helps to provide both independence and a secure environment for vulnerable users as they move unrestricted throughout a property.
- D-POS is an RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) position transmitter for use together with any of the Possum Telecare products which have in-built RFID capabilities such as the D-ATOM portable trigger and Info Pager 2nd Generation. The D-POS transmitter control unit and Antenna are fitted throughout the property and are usually located on or near doorways. As the D-ATOM portable trigger (worn by the user) moves through the field that is emitted by D-POS, the D-Atom will receive and store the information on this location.
This information can be used to:
- Detect occurrences of wandering and send an alert to the receiving device (e.g.
Info Pager 2nd Generation), with details of the person and the location e.g. Mr Smith, Front Door.
- Detect the last known location of the person should they press the D-Atom to send an alert to the receiving
- Control access to certain rooms or areas if required
- Can be linked to competitor products or other nursecall systems.
D-Atom Portable Transmitter/Receiver
- ATOM with RFID receiver
- Water proof to IP67
- Measures 44 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm
- Weight around 30 g including battery
- Stretch bracelet or neck pendant
- Automatic power saving mode
- Large and clearly identifiable button
- Programmable permissions to access different areas
- RFID range test capability
D-POS Position Transmitter and Antenna
- D-POS: 130 x 71 x 27 mm
- D-POS-Antenna: 30 x 212 x 24 mm
- Up to 256 Door ID’ s
- Adjustable power transmission
- Ferrite or ground loop antenna
- Door widths up to 2.5 m
- Can be linked to door opening
- Up to 16 different areas
Part number: 035-081 – Wandersafe excluding D-Atom
NE10-07036-01 – D-Atom
Notice: Undefined property: lastViewed::$widget_vars in /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/possum/lastviewed-widget.php on line 2
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function have_posts() on null in /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/possum/lastviewed-widget.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/dd-lastviewed/last-viewed.php(202): include() #1 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/dd-lastviewed/last-viewed.php(175): lastViewed->get_widget_template('lastviewed-widg...') #2 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): lastViewed->widget_template_shortcode('', '', 'dd_lastviewed_t...') #3 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #4 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(dd_las...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '[dd_lastviewed_...') #5 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/dd-lastviewed/last-viewed.php(401): do_shortcode('[dd_lastviewed_...') #6 /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(372): lastViewed->widget(Array, Array) #7 / in /var/www/vhosts/possum.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/possum/lastviewed-widget.php on line 31