The Possum D-Pos WanderSafeTM Position Monitoring System
This flexible and unrestricted monitoring solution helps to provide both independence and a secure environment for vulnerable users as they move unrestricted throughout a property.
- D-POS is an RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) position transmitter for use together with any of the Possum Telecare products which have in-built RFID capabilities such as the D-ATOM portable trigger and Info Pager 2nd Generation. The D-POS transmitter control unit and Antenna are fitted throughout the property and are usually located on or near doorways. As the D-ATOM portable trigger (worn by the user) moves through the field that is emitted by D-POS, the D-Atom will receive and store the information on this location.
This information can be used to:
- Detect occurrences of wandering and send an alert to the receiving device (e.g.
Info Pager 2nd Generation), with details of the person and the location e.g. Mr Smith, Front Door.
- Detect the last known location of the person should they press the D-Atom to send an alert to the receiving
- Control access to certain rooms or areas if required
- Can be linked to competitor products or other nursecall systems.
D-Atom Portable Transmitter/Receiver
- ATOM with RFID receiver
- Water proof to IP67
- Measures 44 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm
- Weight around 30 g including battery
- Stretch bracelet or neck pendant
- Automatic power saving mode
- Large and clearly identifiable button
- Programmable permissions to access different areas
- RFID range test capability
D-POS Position Transmitter and Antenna
- D-POS: 130 x 71 x 27 mm
- D-POS-Antenna: 30 x 212 x 24 mm
- Up to 256 Door ID’ s
- Adjustable power transmission
- Ferrite or ground loop antenna
- Door widths up to 2.5 m
- Can be linked to door opening
- Up to 16 different areas
Part number: 035-081 – Wandersafe excluding D-Atom
NE10-07036-01 – D-Atom