Vibby Oak Fall Detector
A stylish, easier to program, lighter fall detector.
The fall detector can be wrist worn or mounted onto a lanyard to go around the neck. When a fall is detected it raises an alarm to a linked pager or care phone ensuring help is quickly on the way.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company please contact us for more information or to place an order:
If you wish to purchase privately please go to:
- Can be Wrist or Neck worn
- Lightweight – 35g
- Pressure sensing and accelerometer technology
- Automatic alarm for serious falls, or
- Wearer can activate manually
- If a user stands up within 20 seconds alarm will be cancelled, or
- New capacitive sensing allows wearer to cancel alarm manually
- Easy programming
- Coloured LEDs indicate wrist or neck worn settings
- IP67 Rated (Water resistant)
- Hypoallergenic plastic
- Replaceable battery
- Radio Range: 200 metres outdoors
- Free downloadable app to switch between neck and wrist worn mode and monitor battery life.
NE10-16001-01 – Vibby Oak Wrist / Neck Worn fall detector