The Pill Dispenser is a system to remind a user when it is time to take their medication.
It is specially designed to assist Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, the elderly and the visually or mentally impaired.
The pill dispenser reminds users to take medication with an audible and visual alarm.
If the user doesn’t take medication after the specified time, TabTime sends an alarm to an ARC or a local receiver.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, Part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company or a private buyer please contact us for more information or to place an order:
Audible and Visual Alarm, Easy to use,
LCD display, Secure Lockable lid
- Tablets are locked in a secure compartment and automatically
released at pre-set times.
- Up to 6 daily audio & visual alarms (flashing LED on the lid).
- Automatic time changes for Summer/Winter times or when travelling
to different time zones.
- Easy to use & remembers your settings every day – long duration
buzzer (30 minutes) sounds continuously until pills are dispensed.
- The alarm is cancelled by tipping the product to dispense the pills.
- 28 tablet compartments each 20% larger than similar dispensers
- 3 alarm tones with excellent level of volume – Battery operated –
batteries included – low battery alert
- Unique costs saving solution working with Possum technology range.
- Dimensions: Diameter – 19.05cm
- Weight: 600g
- Warranty: 12 Months
Part Number: 035-222 TabTime Pill Dispenser