Neo Care Phone
The Neo Care Phone is a compact and lightweight device offering vulnerable people the means to call for help in an emergency.
Straightforward to set up and easy to use, it offers security and peace of mind in the home.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, Part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company or a private buyer please contact us for more information or to place an order:
- Can link with all Possum Telecare sensors
- Compatible with all major telecare call centre alarm receiver and monitoring
- Easy to install and use
- Quick and easy to set up
- Multi-protocol enabled including the latest British Standards Telecare protocol.
- Adheres to the relevant EU standards for home care phones
- Flexible and simple programming
- Radio communicates on EU frequency approved for social alarms
- Audible and visual warning if the power supply is removed
- Controls outgoing phone line, over-riding other phones and calls
- Checks for other radio transmitters and warns if there is any interfering source.
- Compact main unit measuring 190 x 180 x 30mm.
- Radio Frequency: 869.200-869.250 MHz
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMH with 24 hrs backup time