Neo Care Phone
The Neo Care Phone is a compact, lightweight and intelligent device offering vulnerable people the means to call for
help in an emergency. Straightforward to set up and supremely easy to use, it offers security and peace of mind in
- Can link with all Possum Telecare sensors
- Compatible with all major telecare call centre alarm receiver and monitoring
- Easy to install and use
- Quick and easy to set up
- Multi-protocol enabled including the latest British Standards Telecare protocol.
- Adheres to the relevant EU standards for home care phones
- Flexible and simple programming
- Radio communicates on EU frequency approved for social alarms
- Audible and visual warning if the power supply is removed
- Controls outgoing phone line, over-riding other phones and calls
- Checks for other radio transmitters and warns if there is any interfering source.
- Compact main unit measuring 190 x 180 x 30mm.
- Radio Frequency: 869.200-869.250 MHz
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMH with 24 hrs backup time