Jellybean Neat RF
The wireless and easy to press Jellybean can be mounted anywhere in a property or onto a wheelchair using one of our mounts.
The Jellybean is also available in different sizes for users with different requirements.
The Jellybean can work as a switch with a variety of our products including Qwayo, NewFreeway and Primo +.
The Jellybean can be programmed to mean a variety of different things and is available in a range of colours, which can be programmed to prompt different actions when pressed.
How to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, Part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company please contact us for more info or to place an order:
- Easy one touch button to call for help
- The radio enabled Jelly Bean Switch allows people with manual dexterity to call for help
- Could be used as a bogus caller button, allowing help to be on hand before allowing someone entry to a property.
- Switch is suitable for people with conditions including Rheumatoid arthritis, MS etc
- Different mounting solutions are available for all types of situation
- Device will send Auto low battery alerts when its time to be replaced
- Available in 4 colours, Red, Blue, Green and Yellow
- Each colour can send a different type of alert, i.e. Red – I need help, Green – I need the toilet
- Tunstall Compatible Version Available – 035-223 Jamy
- Dimensions – W 62mm, D 20mm
- Weight – 100g
- Warranty – 12 months
- Possum part numbers
- 034-871B – Jelly Bean Blue
- 034-871R – Jelly Bean Red
- 034-871G – Jelly Bean Green
- 034-871Y – Jelly Bean Yellow