Vivo+ Controller with integrated paging and emergency calling*
Vivo+ enhanced Environmental Control Unit (ECU) empowers people with severe physical impairments by providing control of their immediate environment through remote operation of electrical appliances and automated appliances in their home or work using this easy to operate all in one device. The device has a built-in wireless intercom, telephone and paging facilities*, a dynamic, colour screen and can be operated via a switch or by the remote control to access the scanning capabilities.
Each Possum Vivo+ controller is tailored to suit an individual’s exact requirements through a user interface of color text or icons, voice prompting and adjustable scan speeds (if required), enabling easy operation of a variety of functions including:
- Send pre-defined messages and emergency alerts to the Info Pager*
- Make an emergency telephone call to a contact of your choice via the Neo Care phone or M-Care mobile emergency phone*
- Operate Sero* telephone to: make an emergency telephone call, dial any “one-off” phone number, dial a contact in the phonebook
- Control who enters a property or room with the ‘Freedom’ intercom and door release system*
- Control of lighting*
- Open the curtains or blinds*
- Operate TV, Freeview, Satellite receiver/set top box
- Operate a DVD, iPod or MP3 player (via a docking station) and a radio
- Open an automated door*
- Adjust an automated bed or chair *
- Control a PC using “Vivo PC interface”*
- Communicate via recordable user defined phrases, the Sero phrases facility or Info Pager messaging
- Control of remote powered sockets *
* For paging and control of telephone, intercom, lights, windows, doors, PC, etc, accessories will be required. (Please contact us for further information).
Associated / Complementary products
The Possum Info Pager 2nd Generation We have listened to our customer feedba...
Freedom is a multi-room intercom, loud speaking telephone and door release sy...